MPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator, Forest Ranger Recruitment 2017 2018
Short Information :Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has been released Recruitment Notification 2017 for 106 Assistant Forest Conservator, Forest Ranger . Please read the full details before apply online on or before 08/01/2018.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Posts Name : Assistant Forest Conservator, Forest Ranger
Online Registration Start Date : 18/12/2017.
Last Date of Online Application: 08/01/2018.
Opening Date of Downloading Admit Card : 01/02/2018 to 16/02/2018.
Written Exam Date : 18/02/2018.
Total - 106 Posts
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
|Assistant Forest Conservator||06|
Eligibility: The desirous and keen individuals must hold Graduation Degree (Science / Engineering) from a recognized University / Institute.
- Processing fee of 500/- is required from candidates belonging to General/All Category of other state Candidates to be paid.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy Layer) are required to paid Rs. 250/- as processing fee.
- The contestants applying for the posts should be existing between 21 to 28 Years As on 01-01-2018.
- The reserved categories shall be applied in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the government.
Pay Scale: After getting the selection for the vacant Posts, a pay band of Rs. 15,600 - 39,100/- With 5400/- Grade Pay (Post 1), Rs. 9300 - 34,800/- With 3600/- Grade Pay (Post 2) shall be offered to the candidates.
- Applicants shall get shortlisted on the basis of Written Exam.
- Shortlisted contestants shall be called for Physical Ability Test.
- ON being shortlisted a merit list will be made of all those contestants who are qualified in Written Exam and Physical Ability Test.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|