Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 Apply For 202 Naib Tehsildar, Assistant Jail Superintendent, Excise officer 2018
Short Information :Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has been released Recruitment Notification 2017 For 202 Naib Tehsildar, Assistant Jail Superintendent, Excise officer. Plead read the full notification before apply online.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Starting Date of Online Application : 18/12/2017
Last Date For Applying Online : 08/01/2018
Date of Written Examination : 18/02/2018
Posts Name : Naib Tehsildar, Assistant Jail Superintendent, Excise officer
Total - 202 Posts
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
|1.||State Administrative Service Deputy District Magistrate||27|
|2.||State Police Service Deputy Superintendent of Police||10|
|3.||Superintendent District Jail||02|
|4.||District Excise officer||05|
|5.||Commercial Tax officer||05|
|6.||Assistant Director Administration/Assistant Director Training||12|
|7.||Additional Assistant Development Commissioner||03|
|9.||Excise Sub Inspector||17|
|10.||Commercial Tax Inspector||20|
|12.||Block Development officer||01|
|13.||Assistant Jail Superintendent||11|
|14.||Transport Sub Inspector||24|
Eligibility: The desirous and keen individuals must be Graduation Degree from a recognized University / Institute.
- Processing fee of 500/- is required from candidates belonging to All Other/All Category of other state Candidates to be paid.
- Applicants belonging to PH/ST/SC of MP are required to paid Rs. 250/- as processing fee.
- The contestants applying for the posts should be existing between 21 to 28 Years As on 01-01-2018.
- The reserved categories shall be applied in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the government.
Pay Scale: After getting the selection for the vacant Posts, a pay band of Rs. 15,600 - 39,100/- With 5400/- Grade Pay (Post 1-6), Rs. 9300 - 34,800/- With 3600/- Grade Pay (Post 7-9,11,12), Rs. 5200 - 20,200/- With 2800/- Grade Pay (Post 10,13-15) shall be offered to the candidates.
- Applicants shall get shortlisted on the basis of Written Exam, Physical Test.
- Shortlisted contestants shall be called for Personal Interview.
- ON being shortlisted a merit list will be made of all those contestants who are qualified in Written Exam, Physical Test and Personal Interview.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|