UP B.Ed Combined Entrance Exam New Exam Dates , Admit Card 2019
Post Name : UP B.Ed Combined Entrance Exam New Exam Dates , Admit Card 2019
Short Details :Uttar Pradesh M J P Rohilkhand University, Bareilly Are Finally Released the UP Combined B.Ed Admission 2019-2021 Examination Notification, Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Admission and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Dear Sarkari Khabar Reader,
Please Read Carefully The Notification for UP B.Ed Combined Entrance Exam New Exam Dates , Admit Card 2019 Application.
Candidates Should Check Carefully Of All Details Like Eligibility, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Mode, Application Postal And Last Date Before Applying For This Recruitment.
For More Details Please Visit The Official Website Given in By The Table of Important Links.
Post Name: UP B.Ed Combined Entrance Exam New Exam Dates , Admit Card 2019
- Application Begin : 11/02/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 14/03/2019
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 16/03/2019
- Online Correction : 13-17 March 2019
- Old Exam Date : 11/04/2019
- New Exam Date : 15/04/2019
- Admit Card Available: 08/04/2019
- Result Declared : 10-15 May 2019
- Counseling Begin : June 2019
- General/ OBC : 1500/-
- SC / ST : 750/-
- Other State : 1500/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan HDFC Bank Any Branches in India
- Minimum Age : 15 Years
- Maximum Age : NA
- No Need to Send Application Form
Bachelor / Master Degree with 50% Marks.
Engineering Candidates : 55% Marks
For More Details : Click Here
Participating University in UP JEE BEd 2019-2021:
- Mahatma Jyoti Bhai Phule University MJPRU Bareilly (Conducted University)
- Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Dr BRAU Agra
- University of Lucknow, UOL Lucknow, LU
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Dr RMLAU Faizabad
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University, CCSU Meerut
- Bundelkhand University BU Jhansi
- Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidya Peeth, MGKVP Varanasi
- Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, SSVV Varanasi
- Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, VBSPU Jaunpur
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay University, DDU Gorakhpur
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, CSJMU Kanpur
- Allahabad State University, ASU Allahabad
- Jannayak Chandrashekhar University JCU Ballia
- Siddharthanagar Vishvidyalay, Kapilvastu Siddharthanagar
- Khwaja Moi Dddin Chisti University, Lucknow
- Gautam Budh University GBU, Noida
Documents Required to Fill Form:
- Recent Scan Passport Size Photo Scan Copy
- Both Hand Index Finger Scan Copy
- Candidates Signature (Running Hand) Scan Copy
- Aadhar Card, Basic Details, Education Information Related Document at the Time of Filling Application Form
Some Useful Important Links:
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
We wholeheartedly thank you for reading the above information carefully.
We assure you that all of the above information is absolutely correct, but if there are any errors, then you can re-read the notification given in this job.
For new information, you can visit our website daily.
Here you can find all employment news and job notification in states Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Bihar, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal and others.
~ www.SarkariKhaber.com ~
More Vacancies For You :
|UPSC Central Police Force (AC) Recruitment Online Form 2019||398||Apply Now|
|NIOS Various Post Online Form 2019||86||Apply Now|
|Indian Army TES Recruitment 2019||90||Apply Now|
|SSB Recruitment for Sub Inspector Post 2019||63||Apply Now|
|Allahabad Bank SO Recruitment Online Form 2019||92||Apply Now|
About Sarkari Khabar :
Sarkari Khabar collects Government Jobs News from Online sources, Forums, Employment News Paper, All Government, Public Sectors and Banking Officials. Thanks for Visiting and Share this Jobs notification which helps many of unemployed ones across India.