CGPEB Lecturer & Teacher Online Form 2019
Post Name : CGPEB Lecturer & Teacher Online Form 2019
Short Details :Chattisgath Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) has announced notification for the recruitment of Lecturer, Teacher, Asst Teacher vacancies.Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
Dear Sarkari Khabar Reader,
Please Read Carefully The Notification for CGPEB Lecturer & Teacher Online Form 2019 Application.
Candidates Should Check Carefully Of All Details Like Eligibility, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Mode, Application Postal And Last Date Before Applying For This Recruitment.
For More Details Please Visit The Official Website Given in By The Table of Important Links.
Post Name: CGPEB Lecturer & Teacher Online Form 2019
Total Vacancy: 14276 Post
- Starting Date for Apply Online for Lecturer: 16-04-2019
- Last Date to Apply online for Lecturer: 12-05-2019
- Starting Date for Apply Online for Asst Teacher (Science): 26-04-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online for Asst Teacher (Science): 26-05-2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online for Teacher & Asst Teacher (English): 07-05-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online for Teacher & Asst Teacher (English): 09-06-2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online for Asst Teacher (Science), Teacher – E & T Cadre: 14-05-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online for Asst Teacher (Science), Teacher – E & T Cadre: 16-06-2019
- Exam Date for Lecturer: 14-07-2019
- Exam Date for Asst Teacher (Science): 28-07-2019
- Exam Date for Teacher & Asst Teacher (English): 11-08-2019
- Exam Date for Asst Teacher (Science), Teacher – E & T Cadre: 25-08-2019
- General : 450/-
- OBC : 350/-
- SC / ST : 300/-
- Pay the Fee Through Cash at CG Kiosk or Pay Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2019:
- Minimum : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- 10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks with 2 Year Diploma in Primary Level / B.L.Ed 4 Year Course OR
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with B.Ed Exam Passed
- TET Exam Passed / Qualified Class 1-5.
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks and B.Ed Exam Passed OR
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 45% Marks (NCTE Norms) and B.Ed Exam Passed OR
- TET Exam Passed.
English, Chemistry, Commerce,
Math, Physics, Biology
Physical Education, English,
Botany, Math, Agriculture
|Teacher English Medium||English, Arts, Science||58||23||15||66||152|
|Assistant Teacher English Medium||Art Group||53||24||12||64||153|
Some Useful Important Link's:
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
We wholeheartedly thank you for reading the above information carefully.
We assure you that all of the above information is absolutely correct, but if there are any errors, then you can re-read the notification given in this job.
For new information, you can visit our website daily.
Here you can find all employment news and job notification in states Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Bihar, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal and others.
~ www.SarkariKhaber.com ~
More Vacancies For You :
|Navy University Entry Scheme UES Online Form 2019||not available||Apply Now|
|SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019-20||Various||Apply Now|
About Sarkari Khabar :
Sarkari Khabar collects Government Jobs News from Online sources, Forums, Employment News Paper, All Government, Public Sectors and Banking Officials. Thanks for Visiting and Share this Jobs notification which helps many of unemployed ones across India.